5 2 2
A drive by of this beauty of a home just won’t give justice to what is behind the front façade. Spacious and liveable this solid brick deserves an inspection.
Situated in ever popular Mount Pleasant and only a short walk to the shopping centre and library, yet in a quiet cul de sac, this home won’t disappoint. With 5 double bedrooms and multiple living it would suit large families, including those with young adults or aging relatives living with them. Whether indoors or outside the kids will enjoy the new found space.
* 13 metres long the saltwater pool with built-in spa. The pool is big enough for the local water polo team and is complimented by a large shaded entertaining area, fully fenced yard and incredibly convenient location.
* 5 Bedrooms with the 5th bed at the front of the home being enormous and has its own separate access and TV point. If you don't need all the bedrooms, this large space would make an ideal rumpus room
* Main bedroom is privately positioned at the rear with a deep walk-in robe and renovated ensuite with twin shower
* 3 bedrooms all have built-ins
* Long galley style kitchen comes with a deep pantry, plus has great appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher.
* Fully air-conditioned living and 4 of the 5 bedrooms are air-conditioned.
* Allotment Size 750 m2
This home is a must see inside to appreciate and priced to sell at $470,000.
For your private inspection Contact Wendy Pollock 0419775418 or Mikala Drew 0438108764.
5 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 750m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Pool (In Ground)