3 1 2
On offer - Abundant fresh mountain air, elevated rainforest and mountain views and over 6.5 acres of cleared country - right in the heart of Eungella township. Stroll across the road to enjoy a coldie and a meal at the Historic Eungella Chalet or take a 5 minute drive to Broken River for a coffee and scones or set off on one of the many rainforest walks.... you may even spot a platypus. This private retreat offers a relaxed lifestyle with ample room for a large shed, vegie gardens, chicken coop.... with plenty of room left to run a few head of cattle or horses.
This lowset home features -
* 3 bedrooms with good vinyl flooring
* updated bathroom with toilet suite
* front entry with open study area/family room and laundry
* rear entry to the open living area with cathedral ceilings and a wood burner heater
* updated kitchen with built-in pantry and extra storage area
* adjoining storeroom with access to
* an attached 2 bay carport
The interior has had a fresh lick of paint and the exterior is a blank canvas awaiting a new makeover.
The property includes a large concrete rainwater tank with pressure pump, an open concrete courtyard to the rear offering views, a fully fenced paddock and a permanent spring-fed creek on the flats. The property is currently rented on a periodic basis so that it can be vacated within the month ready to welcome its new owners.
3 1 2
Property Type - AcreageSemi-rural
Land Area - 26600m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection